Friday, February 5, 2010

Oct 2009, Trestleboard, Worshipful Master


Brethren:

October has arrived, and this happens to be my favorite time of the year! ?I?ll have my pumpkin pie with a cup of pumpkin spice flavored coffee, please?. Only a few weeks until Halloween! Well, now that you know how excited I am about the month of October I would like to add that on top of all this fun stuff, this is the time of the year when the leadership of lodge attend the annual Masonic communications at The Grand Lodge of California which is located in the city of San Francisco. I went up there for he first time last year as your Senior Warden and I must say it was a great time! It?s amazing how much more meaningful our Masonic relationships become when we actually travel as brothers and take on the small challenges of getting out there safe and ready to represent Greenleaf Gardens Lodge #670!!!

I am so very proud and appreciative of all of our officers. These guys have chosen to bond together and make our ritual the best around. When you look around the lodge room you will see young officers that have committed themselves to Masonic excellence and virtue in every way! And also what would our lodge be without the wisdom and zeal of our very own most excellent Past Masters? With all of this in mind, I am also truly grateful to have such a distinguished crowd Of Past Master Masons to help guide me, during my first term as Master of this lodge.

I have been on a personal path of discovery as of late and have found that life is indeed beautiful. Time heals wounds, although we must live with the scars, but let those scars only serve as reminders to us of where we have been and where we are headed according to what we have earned and learned while traveling through this vale of tears and unfounded fears.

Jose Mercado, Worshipful Master

No comments:

Post a Comment