Monday, February 22, 2010

Nov 2009, Trestleboard, Junior Warden

Brethren,

Let me begin by thanking you for allowing me the opportunity to act as one of your representatives at this year’s Annual Grand Lodge Communication. It was an absolute honor to be entrusted with this task, and one which I do not take lightly. As we voted on the many pieces of legislation presented to us this year, it became clearer than ever to me that Freemasonry and Democracy absolutely go hand in hand. This being my first visit to our beautiful Grand Lodge, I must say that the experience was magnificent and will not be soon forgotten.

As some of you already know, and all of you are now being informed, November is the month when we vote to elect the officers who we believe will best represent our lodge in the coming Masonic year. I humbly request your presence as I extend this personal invitation to you. Please come out and participate in our Masonic democratic process. If transportation is a challenge, then call the lodge and suitable arrangements will be made to assist you. If it is time that is your biggest hurdle, then I challenge you to manage your priorities in such a way that you can attend lodge on this important evening.

You must know brethren, that we miss you when you are not with us, and although we have not seen many of you in a long time, you are now and will always remain our cherished brothers. I look forward to seeing you at our stated meeting on November 4th.

Fraternally yours,

Anthony Casalicchio, Junior Warden

No comments:

Post a Comment