Friday, February 5, 2010

July-Aug Trestleboard, Worshipful Master


The summer has arrived, half the year is nearly gone, and yes, we should all enjoy any time off that we may have at this point. We have worked very hard this year, had our up's and downs, but look at us, standing tall with our young officers eager and ready to advance to their next stations in the lodge.

I am personally challenging myself to use some of my off time this Summer to continue striving for that elusive, perfection of ritual. Although some say that "we are only human" and are prone to make natural mistakes, I say that the better I practice and internalize my work, the more likely that I will reach the tipping point, and achieve that which I seek, whatever it may be.

Most Masons that I know are not satisfied by simply being human, I believe that we are capable of the supernatural, through our hard work, faith, hope and charity. All this for the good of all beings and things, brethren! "Once a Mason always a "Mason"

Jose Mercado
Worshipful Master

No comments:

Post a Comment