Monday, May 3, 2010

May 2010 Testleboard, Sr. Warden

Brethren:

Greetings from the West my brothers and friends. I pray that all of you are well in this month of May. This has definitely been a fast moving year and there is so much yet to be done. As the weather warms up and dries out, we will be conducting a few work parties, where various upkeep and improvement projects will be tackled. A list of the Temple’s needs is currently being put together by the Temple Board, so that each of these days will be as productive as it can be.

If you would like to be a part of the upkeep and improvement of your lodge, please call me to let me know that you are interested in helping. My cell phone number is listed on the inside of the front cover of this trestleboard. The dates are not set as of this moment, but call me anyhow so that we can stay ahead of the game. I will be contacting many of you to ask for your assistance, although it is always a pleasure to hear from you first. Thanks for your support in advance.

Also, I would like to wish all of the mothers of our brethren and those of their children a very happy Mother’s Day. Without you we would be nothing. Thank you.

Fraternally yours,
Anthony Casalicchio
Senior Warden

No comments:

Post a Comment